How to rip DVD to Motorola, like Milestone, Droid, ATRIX, etc?
Recently, Motorola has released many wonderful Android phones, like Milestone, Droid, ATRIX, Defy, etc. All these phones have powerful video playback functionality. With any one of them, you could conveniently watch videos and movies when travel on a train or some other public vehicles. Because of the format compatibility issues, Motorola phones only support certain video format like MP4. So if you want to enjoy DVD movie on Motorola phones, you need use a DVD to Motorola Phone Ripper to rip any DVD to Motorola Droid, Milestone, ATRIX, etc. compatible format.
This guide offers a solution on how to rip DVD to Motorola phones with Aiseesoft DVD to Motorola Phone Ripper.
Step 1: Install and run the DVD to Motorola Phone Ripper
First, you need to free download Aiseesoft DVD to Motorola Phone Ripper and install it on your computer. Then you can launch the application.
Click the "Load DVD" button to load your DVD movie from the target drive. And all the DVD titles and chapters will be listed on the interface.
Step 2: Edit output video effect
This DVD to Motorola Phone Ripper provides users with powerful video editing features. If you are not satisfied with the original DVD movie effect, you can cut off any DVD segment, crop video frame, add watermark, modify video brightness/saturation/contrast/hue/volume, and so on.
Step 3: Set output format
Click the "Profile" drop-down list to choose the proper output format according to your Motorola phone. Here we take the Droid as an example, you can follow "Android" > "Motorola Droid Video (*mp4)". If you don't find your phone model, you just follow the "Android" > "Android MP4 Video (*mp4)". Also you can specific settings for your Motorola phone by clicking the "Settings" button. You can set the Video Resolution, Video Bitrate, Frame Rate, Encoder and Audio Channels, Sample Rate, Encoder, Audio Bitrate, and so on.
Step 4: Start ripping DVD to Motorola Milestone, Droid, ATRIX, etc.
Now click the "Convert" button and let the DVD to Motorola Phone Ripper do the rest converting task. After the conversion you could transfer the output Motorola video files to Motorola phone memory card and play them freely on Motorola Droid, Milestone, ATRIX, Droid X, etc.
Ready to try or buy this DVD Ripper for Only $35.00
Related Guides of DVD Ripper
- How to rip DVD to Windows Phone 7?
- How to play DVD on WD TV Live?
- How to enjoy commercial DVD on your wide screen TV via WD TV?
- How to convert DVD to BlackBerry PlayBook?
- How to rip/convert DVD to Galaxy Tab?
- How to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG, RM, 3GP, etc?
- How to rip DVD to video audio files like AVI WMV MPEG FLV 3GP MP4 MP3?
- How to edit DVD movie and extract DVD audio clips from DVD?
- How to put DVD movie into Windows Movie Maker?
- How to rip DVD movie to iPAQ video?
- How to use DVD decypher to rip DVD to iPod, PSP, PowerPoint etc on PC?
- How to convert DVD to MPEG?
- Why use DVD Ripper?
- How to convert DVD to DivX AVI format?
- How to rip DVD to DivX?
- DVD Ripper Guide
- How to use DVD Converter?