Windows Phone 7 (WP7) is a Windows mobile OS presented by Microsoft in 2010. Now many wonderful mobile phones, such as HTC HD7, HTC 7 Pro, Samsung OMNIA 7, LG Quantum, etc. run this WP7. The new user interface with its design language named Metro integrates the operating system with 3rd party and other Microsoft services.
Today, I will show you how to enjoy DVD movies on Windows Phone 7. First, you need a professional DVD to Windows Phone 7 Converter. In this guide, we will use Aiseesoft DVD Ripper, which is a professional DVD to WP7 Ripper to help you rip DVD to Windows Phone 7 supported video formats like MPEG-4, AVI, WMV, etc.
Step 1: Load DVD disc
Insert your DVD into the DVD drive and launch the DVD to Windows Phone 7 Converter. Then you can click the "Load DVD" button to load your DVD.
Tips: This DVD Ripper allows you to import DVD-ROM, DVD folders, and IFO file.
Step 2: Customize output video effect
This DVD to Windows Phone 7 Ripper possesses powerful video editing functions. With it, you are able to trim DVD length, crop video frame, add watermark to your video, adjust video effect and join DVD chapters/titles together.
Step 3: Choose output format
Windows Phone 7 can play the 3GP, MP4, M4V, WMV, etc. video. Here we take WMV as an example. Click the "Profile" drop-down list to choose "WMV – Windows Media Video (*.wmv)" format. Also you can click "Settings" to set the Video Resolution, Video Bitrate, Frame Rate, Encoder, and so on.
Step 4: Start to convert DVD to WP7
The last step is to click "Start" button to begin the DVD to Windows Phone 7 conversion. This software will provide you with fast converting speed and great output quality. After the conversion, you can transfer the output WMV video to Windows Phone 7 and enjoy it conveniently.
Ready to try or buy this DVD Ripper for Only $35.00
- How to play DVD on WD TV Live?
- How to enjoy commercial DVD on your wide screen TV via WD TV?
- How to convert DVD to BlackBerry PlayBook?
- How to rip/convert DVD to Galaxy Tab?
- Helpful: Share an easy way to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG, RM, 3GP, etc.
- How to rip DVD to video audio files like AVI WMV MPEG FLV 3GP MP4 MP3?
- How to put DVD movie into Windows Movie Maker and iMovie?
- iPAQ converter - convert MPEG MP4 WMV AVI to iPAQ, rip DVD to iPAQ
- How to use DVD decypher to rip DVD to iPod, PSP, PowerPoint etc on PC?
- How to convert DVD to MPEG?
- Why use DVD Ripper?
- How to rip DVD to DivX?
- DVD Ripper Guide
- How to use DVD Converter?