- Q: What is the difference between DVD to BlackBerry Converter 3.0.6 and 3.1.08, how can i upgrade it?
A: Some improvements are made in Aiseesoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter 3.1.08 compared to the version 3.0.6
Increase three special functions:
2. Merage into one file
Make some optimization:
1: H.264 coding is optimized to support iPod and PSP better.
2: Compatible problem of wmv is modified to support Creative Zen better.
3: Xvid Encoder is also optimized.
If you have purchased our software, you just need to re-download the software and upgrade to the latest version with your registration code. If you fail to update, please contac us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: What's the difference between the trial version and the registered version of the program?
A: There is no functional difference between the trial version and the full version. The only limitation of trial version is conversion time limitation: the maximum 5 minutes conversion of a more than 5 minutes file and with a less than 5 minutes file, you could only convert half of it.
As our registered users it will no conversion time limitation, you will be entitled to get the free upgrade within a certain version and receive the full technical support from us. Also, we provide special disounts for our customers.
- Q: How do I get rid of the black edges around my movie?
A: You can cut off the black edges around your movie video by the "Crop" feature of our program. Click the "Crop" icon and crop your movie video using the provided methods in the crop window.
- Q: I just want a clip/segment of my DVD. Is it possible?
A: Surely, after you load the DVD to the program, please enter the Trim mode, and then start to make a DVD Clips as per your requirements.
- Q: How to rip my DVD into one file?
A: After your DVD is loaded into the program, please check all the files of your DVD and then select "Mergin into one file" check box, you should be able to get one single file for the entire DVD.
- Q: After I get the output files I want, I found they are all named in "Title 01", "Title 02" or "Chapter 01", "Chapter 02", etc. Is it possible to use the title I want for them directly?
A: On the right, there is a button called "Rename". You can select the title or chapter you want to convert and click "Rename" button, What you entered in the right box before the conversion will be the title for the output files.
- Q: I want to capture the current image of my dvd movie, is it possible and how to get it?
If you like the current image of your DVD movie you can use the "Snapshot" option. Just click the "Snapshot" button the image will be saved and you can click the "File" next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture. You can select the destination of the picture by clicking the "Preferences" button. As default the captured image will be saved at: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Aiseesoft Studio\Snapshot.