How to convert AVI to MP3?
Aiseesoft Audio Converter is one of the best audio format file converter that can help you convert diverse video or audio formats to audio files with ease. Of course, if you don't know how to convert AVI to MP3 or change AVI to MP3, you'd better have recourse to Aiseesoft Audio Converter.
Tips: AVI Definition: Audio Video Interleave on Windows for storing multimedia file format.
Tutorial for converting AVI to MP3:
1, Load the AVI file
You can click "File" to open the drop-down menu, then select "Add File" to add your AVI sources.
2, Set the output format
Profile: Select an output format – MP3 for the selected file
Settings: You can set video/audio parameters yourself.
Merge into one file: Check this option and the program will join all the added video files into a single one.
Destination: Browse your computer to find a suitable place to save the converted files.
Tips: Want to convert some part of audio from the AVI file? Click the Play button to preview the media file and set the Start Time and the End Time in Trim edit window.
3, Click "Start" to convert
Click "Convert" button to convert AVI to MP3.
That's it! It is as easy as a-b-c. Click How to convert AVI to MP3 to know more knowledge involved.
Ready to try or buy this Audio Converter for Only $21.00
Related Guides of Audio Converter
- How to convert AAC to MP3?
- How to convert WMA to MP3?
- Aiseesoft Audio Converter for Windows Guide
- How to convert MOV to MP3?
- How to convert WAV to MP3, AAC to MP3, WMA to MP3, etc.?
- How to convert audio files?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to convert MP4 to MP3?
- How to convert Real Audio to MP3?
- How to convert audio files like WAV, WMA, M4A to MP3 format?
- How to convert ASF to MP3?