How to convert DVD to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC?
This guide is mainly about how to convert DVD to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC with all-in-one Aiseesoft DVD Ripper and converting DVD to other popular video/audio formats is in the similar way. Firstly, you should know what H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video format is. To make a long story short, H.264 provides powerful compression technology that delivers a superior video experience at a low bit rate.
Step 1: Import the DVD Files to the software
Click the "Load DVD" button to load the source DVD to H.264 Converter
Step 2: Choose output profile
You can set the output settings for the selected file in the following area.
From "Profile" list select H.264/MPEG-4 AVC and change the path to save converted file clicking "Browse".
Step 3: Edit the Video (Optional)
If you want to customize the video, DVD to H.264 converter packs powerful editing features into an intuitive interface including Effect, Trim, Crop, Merge, Snapshot and so on.
Step 4: Start to convert DVD to H.264
When all the necessary settings and editing are OK, just click the "Start" button beginning to rip DVD to H.264.
Only four steps, you can take your DVD movies anywhere!
Ready to try or buy this DVD Ripper for Only $35.00
Related Guides of DVD Ripper
- How to rip DVD to Windows Phone 7?
- How to play DVD on WD TV Live?
- How to enjoy commercial DVD on your wide screen TV via WD TV?
- How to convert DVD to BlackBerry PlayBook?
- How to rip/convert DVD to Galaxy Tab?
- How to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG, RM, 3GP, etc?
- How to rip DVD to video audio files like AVI WMV MPEG FLV 3GP MP4 MP3?
- How to edit DVD movie and extract DVD audio clips from DVD?
- How to put DVD movie into Windows Movie Maker?
- How to rip DVD movie to iPAQ video?
- How to use DVD decypher to rip DVD to iPod, PSP, PowerPoint etc on PC?
- How to convert DVD to MPEG?
- Why use DVD Ripper?
- How to convert DVD to DivX AVI format?
- How to rip DVD to DivX?
- DVD Ripper Guide
- How to use DVD Converter?