How to Convert DVD to MPEG video files with Aiseesoft DVD Ripper Platinum?
MPEG is short for Moving Picture Experts Group which is a working group of the ISO. Also MPEG refers to the digital video compression standards and file formats developed by the group.
What Aiseesoft DVD Ripper Platinum can do for you?
- Convert DVD to MPEG, MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4), HD MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4), HD MPEG-4 TS Video (*.ts), H.264/MPEG AVC Video (*.mp4), HD H.264/MPEG AVC Video (*.mp4), etc.
- Extract audio track from DVD and convert it to popular audio formats, such as AAC, AC3, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, M4A, OGG, ALAC, WAV, WMA, etc.
- Convert DVD to MP4 video files supported by iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, etc.
- Convert DVD to MP4 Anaglyph 3D Video (*.mp4), MP4 Side by Side 3D Video (*.mp4), MP4 Top and Bottom 3D Video (*.mp4), TS Side by Side 3D Video (*.ts), etc.
- Fee Download Aiseesoft DVD Ripper Platinum
How to convert DVD movies to MPEG videos?
Follow the 1-2-3 steps, you will learn the fast way to convert DVD movies to MPEG video files.
Download and install Aiseesoft DVD Ripper Platinum on your PC. Launch this program to load your loved DVD disc from targeted drive.
After that, click the profile drop-down button to open the drop-down menu.
Type "MPEG" into the search box, and the results will be listed at the right side of the menu. Choose the video output formats you want.
Click the "Convert" button to start the DVD to MPEG conversion. When conversion is complete, click the "Open folder" button at the bottom of interface to find the converted files.
If you like the current screen of the DVD, click the camera image button to take snapshot for collection.