How to Convert MP4 to MP3?
If you are looking for the best and easiest solution to convert MP4 to MP3, Aiseesoft MP4 to MP3 Converter is your best choice. To convert MP4 files to MP3 files, you must use a conversion program. This MP4 to MP3 converting software offers a free trial period so you may find it a good idea to try a program before purchasing it.
Preparation: Install and run this software until you see the easy and clear interface below
Firstly: Input MP4 video
You can click "Add File" to open the drop-down menu, then select "Add File" to add your MP4 sources.
Secondly: Choose output profile
Select an output format – MP3 under Profile, and browse your computer to find an appropriate place to save the converted files under "Destination".
Settings: You can set video/audio parameters yourself.
Merge into one file: Check this option and the program will join all the added video files into a single one.
Thirdly: Start converting MP4 to MP3
Click "Start" to convert MP4 to MP3 automatically.
Tips: Follow instructions the program provides in "Getting Started" on the main interface and you will be able to convert MP4 to MP3.
Now you can enjoy your MP3 files on your favorite player joyfully.
Ready to try or buy this Audio Converter for Only $21.00
Related Guides of Audio Converter
- How to convert AAC to MP3?
- How to convert WMA to MP3?
- Aiseesoft Audio Converter for Windows Guide
- How to convert MOV to MP3?
- How to convert WAV to MP3, AAC to MP3, WMA to MP3, etc.?
- How to convert audio files?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to convert Real Audio to MP3?
- How to convert audio files like WAV, WMA, M4A to MP3 format?
- How to convert ASF to MP3?