How to Convert RM to MP3?
RM stands for Real Media. Real Media is one of the most popular formats for streaming content on the Internet. So many users are often puzzled with how to convert RM to MP3. Here Aiseesoft RM to MP3 Converter gives you a hand to convert RM files to MP3 quickly. It can also convert other videos to audio formats and convert among popular audio files.
The following will show you a step by step guide to complete RM to MP3 conversion. Before doing this conversion, you need to download trial version of the RM to MP3 Converter and run it on your computer.
Step 1: Load RM files you'd like to convert
Add the RM files you'd like to convert by clicking "Add File" button on the main interface.
Step 2: Choose output format
In "Profile" drop-down menu, you can select output format for your portable player. The software allows setting different output formats according to personal needs. You can choose MP3 to output here.
Step 3: Start converting RM to MP3
Click "Convert" button on the bottom of the main interface to start converting RM to MP3. After the successful conversion, you can enjoy it anytime anywhere.
Tips: This RM to MP3 converter is also professional Audio Joiner and Audio Trimmer, which could merge several audios into one and trim any clip of audio.
Ready to try or buy this Audio Converter for Only $21.00
Related Guides of Audio Converter
- How to convert AAC to MP3?
- How to convert WMA to MP3?
- Aiseesoft Audio Converter for Windows Guide
- How to convert MOV to MP3?
- How to convert WAV to MP3, AAC to MP3, WMA to MP3, etc.?
- How to convert audio files?
- How to convert MP4 to MP3?
- How to convert Real Audio to MP3?
- How to convert audio files like WAV, WMA, M4A to MP3 format?
- How to convert ASF to MP3?