How to Make Free Ringtone for iPhone on Mac?
It is sure that many Mac users want to make free iPhone ringtone for Mac by themselves, which can make their iPhone more rich and colorful. With the assistance of Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac, this dream can be realized.
Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac is the best Mac making iPhone ringtone software to make iPhone ringtone free on Mac for your iPhone from your own video and audio sources. This excellent Mac iPhone Ringtone Maker can convert popular video and audio to M4R iPhone Ringtone and transfer to iPhone directly without iTunes.
Step-by-Step guide to make free iPhone ringtone for Mac
2. Click Browse… on the right side of "Input File" to import the file that you want to make ringtone from it.
3. Click to listen the music to find the segment that you want to use it as ringtone. Then drag and click the start & end slider to set your wanted segment, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly to get the exact segment. Click to pre-listen the converted audio before generate M4R file.
4. Click Browse… on the right side of "Local Output Folder" to choose the output destination.
5. Check Export to iPhone option, the converted ringtone will be load to your iPhone directly.
6. After all the settings are finished, click Generate to begin making your own iPhone M4R ringtone.
Several minutes later, you can enjoy your own M4R ringtone on your iPhone. More information at: Make free ringtone for iPhone on Mac.
How to Use M4R Converter?
How to Create Free iPhone Ringtone?
How to Convert MP3 to M4R iPhone Ringtone?
How to Make iPhone Ringtone?
How to Make iPhone Ringtone from DVD Music/Music/Video?