Do you want to enjoy the MOV file on your favorite iPad? Now Aiseesoft MOV to iPad Converter can help you. This magic MOV to iPad Converter enables you to convert MOV and other popular video formats to iPad compatible video formats. Also it can serve you as the video editor, which provides you with powerful video editing functions.
Now download the Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter, install and run the software. And you will see the main screen.
Step 1: Add files before MOV to iPad conversion
Before starting converting, add the target MOV file by clicking the "Add File" button.
Step 2: Choose profile, destination and settings
You are allowed to select the audio track and subtitle for your output video. Then choose the output format from the list by clicking the drop down arrow. Click "Browse" button to choose the destination file to place the output file.
Then you can adjust some further settings by clicking the "Settings" button. From the screen below, we can see that video Encoder, frame rate, audio Channels and more parameters are able to be adjusted.
Moreover, this video editor also provides you with powerful editing functions. It allows you to trim video, crop play area, capture the picture…
Click the "Effect" button and you can see this interface.
Then you can adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation through dragging the slide bar. Also it can help you to convert an interlaced video to a progressive one by checking the "Deinterlacing".
Also there are other editing functions in this video editor for you to explore.
Step 3: Convert MOV to iPad
After adjusting all these settings, you can click button to start converting MOV to iPad.
Ready to try or buy this iPad Video Converter for Only $29.00
- How to Convert MPEG to iPad with MPEG to iPad Converter?
- How to Convert MOD to iPad with MOD to iPad Converter?
- How to Convert AVI to iPad with AVI to iPad Converter?
- How to Convert M2TS to iPad with M2TS to iPad Converter?
- How to Convert MTS to iPad with MTS to iPad Converter?
- How to Convert DivX to iPad with DivX to iPad Converter?
- How to Convert MKV to iPad with MKV to iPad Converter?
- How to Convert FLV to iPad with FLV to iPad Converter?
- How to Convert WMV to iPad with WMV to iPad Converter?
- How to Edit Video with Video Editor?