Mac FoneTrans can transfer music, photos, contacts and other files between iPhone/iPad/iPod and Mac, backup iPhone/iPad/iPod files to iTunes and manage your iOS files. Here you can learn how to use these functions in 2 parts.
1. Download and install Mac FoneTrans on your Mac. Connect your device with Mac via USB cable.
2. Click Media and wait for seconds. All the multimedia files will be loaded to the program. On the top of the interface, you can see that all multimedia files have been classified into groups.
3. Take photos for example. Click Photo and click the Add button. Find the file you want to import. Check it and click Open.
Seconds later, you can find the transferred file your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
1. Download and install Mac FoneTrans. Connect the iDevice (s) to your Mac.
2. Click the name of the device from which you want to export files. Then choose and click the file type on the left.
3. All the files will be shown on the right. Check the file or files and click the drop-down menu of Export to.
4. Choose the destination and destination folder where the file will be exported.
Wait for seconds and your files will be exported successfully.
The unveiling of iPhone 5S brings another sensation in the smartphot market, and this article provides best solution for iPhone 5S users to transfer iPhone 5/iPhone 4S photos to iPhone 5S.
Posted to iPhone, Photo
To transfer iPhone photos from iPhone to another iPhone or iPad, you need an iPhone photo transfer software. After transferring, you can share your photos more conveniently.
Posted to Photo, iPhone, iPad
This article introduces you several ways to transfer music from iPod to computer and move photos from iPod to computer with no loss.
Posted to iPod