Convert MP4 Video to 3GP for Playback on Mobile Phones
Have you ever been bothered by the problem that you can't play all the videos on your mobile phone, whether it's Android phone or iPhone? For videos recorded by camcorder, or videos downloaded online, or videos you get from somewhere else, you may meet this unplayable problem. Sometimes it is because the video size too large, but the most possible reason is the format unsupported. To solve this problem, you need to convert the video first. As is widely known that 3GP is the format supported by most mobile phones, whether for Android or Apple. As a commonly seen video format, MP4 is not supported by all devices. Here we introduce an easy way to convert MP4 video to 3GP for better play on more mobile phone and mobile devices.
How to convert MP4 video to 3GP
1. First download Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate on your computer.
2. Run the program, you'll see the main interface as below.
3. Click Add File button on the top. In the pop-up window, choose the MP4 video file and click Open to load it to the program.
4. Click the drop-down button of Profile, input "3gp" in the quick search box, and all 3GP formats options will be shown on right. Choose the one that suits your phone best.
5. Move your mouse down and choose destination folder where the converted 3GP file will be saved. Click Browse, choose the folder and click Ok to save.
6. Click the Convert button to start the conversion.
Wait for a short while and you will get the converted video in the destination folder you choose.