For Motorola Droid X users, enjoying movie with the fantastic phone is a wonderful experience because of the 4.3 inch screen. Buy users must consider how to convert all kinds of video files to Droid X? Aiseesoft provides Droid X users with Droid X Video Converter. This Droid X Video Converter is powerful enough to help users convert any popular video files to Droid X.
Step 1: Download Droid X Video Converter, install and run it
Then you can see the interface like this.
Step 2: Input video files
Click the "Add File" button to input whatever video files as you want.
Step 3: Edit inputted video effect
This Droid X Video Converter offers users powerful video editing functions. This Droid X Converter enables users to trim video length, watermark video, crop video frame, join video clips together, and adjust video effect.
Step 4: Define output settings
With this Droid X Video Converter, you can choose audio track and subtitle for the output video. Also you can click the "Settings" button to do further settings.
Step 5: Convert
Click the "Convert" button to start the conversion from video to Droid X. Then Aiseesoft Droid X Converter will do all the rest work for you, and you will get a perfect output video soon.
Ready to try or buy this Total Video Converter for Only $35.00
- How to convert video for your Android phone?
- How to Convert Videos to MP4/AVI/FLV/3GP/WMV/MOV/MPG/RM/RMVB/MKV/VOB...
- How to convert video to AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP4, VOB, MP3,etc?
- How to convert all video files to iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP and other portable players?
- How to convert videos such as MP4, WMV, MOV and AVI to DVD for Free?
- Guide on Total Video Converter
- How to convert video files on Mac/Windows?
- How to Convert MP4 to FLV?
- How to Convert RM to MP4?
- How to Convert RM Files to AVI Files?