Aiseesoft Galaxy Tab Video Converter is the best video converting tool to help you convert any popular video files to Samsung Galaxy Tab compatible video and audio formats, such as DivX, XviD, MPEG4, H.264, etc. Now this guide will show you how to convert video file to Galaxy Tab step by step.
Step 1: Download and install Total Video Converter
Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is the professional Galaxy Tab Video Converter. After installation, you can see the interface as below.
Step 2: Input source video
Click the "Add File" button to input any source video. This Galaxy Tab Video Converter supports most popular video, HD video and audio files. Plus, you can add file folders to input several videos once.
Step 3: Customize video effect
This Galaxy Video Converter also possesses powerful video editing functions, such as trimming, cropping, merging, and watermarking video.
You can click the "Effect" button to enter the "Edit" interface.
Step 4: Choose Audio track, subtitle and some other settings
If the movie has several audio tracks and subtitles, you are allowed to choose your preferred one. Also you can click the "Settings" button to do some further settings.
Step 5: Select profile
Choose the proper output video format from the profile drop-down list. Also you can define the destination folder to save the output video file.
After all these settings, you can click the "Convert" button to start convert video to your Galaxy Tab.
Ready to try or buy this Total Video Converter for Only $35.00
- How to convert video for your Android phone?
- How to Convert Videos to MP4/AVI/FLV/3GP/WMV/MOV/MPG/RM/RMVB/MKV/VOB...
- How to convert video to AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP4, VOB, MP3,etc?
- How to convert all video files to iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP and other portable players?
- How to convert videos such as MP4, WMV, MOV and AVI to DVD for Free?
- Guide on Total Video Converter
- How to convert video files on Mac/Windows?
- How to Convert MP4 to FLV?
- How to Convert RM to MP4?
- How to Convert RM Files to AVI Files?