How to convert video to Motorola Xoom?
Motorola Xoom, armed with the advanced Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system, is with a resolution of 1280x800. HD videos can be played perfected on Motorola Xoom so without doubt it is an ideal portable device for video playing.
However, the Motorola Xoom does not support all video and audio formats by nature. According to the specifications, Xoom compatible formats including AAC, H.263, H.264, MP3, MPEG-4, ACC+ Enhanced, OGG, MIDI, AMR NB, AAC+, etc.
So if you want to enjoy other video files, like AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, VOB, WMV, AVCHD, etc. on Xoom, you need the third-party Xoom Video Converter to help you convert your video to Xoom compatible formats. Here I recommend you the professional Aiseesoft Motorola Xoom Video Converter, which is the powerful video converting tool to convert any popular video files to Xoom. Please follow this guide to convert your video to Xoom.
Step 1: Download and install the Xoom Video Converter
First, please free download this Motorola Xoom Video Converter and install it on your computer.
Step 2: Run the application and add video files
Click the "Add Video" button to input your source file. The added video will be listed on the program panel and you can change the file order, file name and get detailed information of the original file.
Step 3: Select the target output format
Click on the drop-down list of "Profile" to select the suitable output format for your Motorola Xoom. For instance, you can follow "Android"> "Android MP4 Video (*.mp4)".
Step 4: Set specific video and audio parameters
If you have higher expectation on the output file quality, you can click "Settings" button to adjust audio and video parameters like Video Encoder, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Resolution, and audio settings, including Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate, etc. in the following popup window.
Step 5: Start to convert video to Motorola Xoom
After you have set up all the conversion settings, make sure that the added video is checked in the file list and then click the "Convert" button to start converting video to Motorola Xoom.
Ready to try or buy this Total Video Converter for Only $35.00
Related Guides of Total Video Converter
- How to convert video for your Android phone?
- How to convert video to BlackBerry PlayBook?
- How to convert video to Galaxy Tab
- How to convert videos to MP4/AVI/FLV/3GP/WMV/MOV/MPG/RM/RMVB/MKV/VOB...
- How to convert video to AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP4, VOB, MP3, etc?
- How to convert all video files to iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP and other portable players?
- How to convert videos such as MP4, WMV, MOV and AVI to DVD for Free?
- How to convert MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV, 3GP, AVI to iPAQ video?
- Guide on Total Video Converter
- How to convert video files on Mac/Windows?
- How to convert MP4 to FLV?
- How to convert RM to MP4?
- How to convert RM files to AVI files?
- How to convert video to Droid X?
- SWF to AVI Converter
- SWF to 3GP Converter
- How to convert MP4 to SWF?
- How to convert MKV to AVI, MKV to MPEG?
- How to convert FLV to iPod?
- How to convert FLV to PSP?