iTunes Backup Recovery - Recover data from iTunes backup
The professional iTunes backup recovery software, can help you recover data from iTunes backup files for all iOS devices. If you can't recover files from iPhone directly because your iPhone is lost, broken, locked or for other reasons, you can use this iTunes backup restore software to get back data from iTunes backups. FoneLab can recover photos, SMS, contacts, call history, music, playlists, notes and almost all other lost data from iTunes backup files as long as you have made backup files with iTunes.
Following is the detailed instruction of how to recover lost iPhone data from iTunes backup with this iTunes Backup Recovery.
1. Download and install iTunes backup recovery software on your computer where the iTunes backup files are saved.
2. Run this iTunes Backup Recovery tool, you can see the main interface as is shown below.
3. Click the second recovery mode- Recover from iTunes Backup File. All the backup files on your local disc will be scanned out and listed.
4. Click the name of the backup file which you need and click Start Scan.
5. Seconds later, all the data in the backup file will be scanned out. You can find what you want to recover under specific category.
6. Click the name of certain file and you can preview it on the main interface. By doing this, you can make sure you can get what you need exactly.
7. Check what you want and click the Recover button. The file will be recovered and saved on your computer.
After recovery, you can view, open and backup these files on your computer. If you want to transfer these files back to your iPhone/iPad/iPod, you can try with FoneTrans. It can help you transfer files from computer to your iPhone, backup iPhone files to PC and transfer files between different iOS devices.