- Q: How long will I receive my keycode after the purchase?
Once your order has been validated, our system will automatically send the registration info to your e-mail instantly (within 1 business day). If you did not receive it on time, perhaps it has been tagged as a spam or it’s because of the delay of Internet of system glitches.
- Q: What's the difference between the trial version and the registered version of the program?
A: The trial version has some limitations. For example, the unregistered transferring software can only transfer no more than 10 files, and the unregistered converting software only allows users to convert a 5-minute length video.
As for our registered users, it has no functional limitation; you will be entitled to get the free upgrade within a certain version and receive the full technical support from us. Also, we provide special discounts for our customers.
- Q: How to update the product you have purchased to the newest version free?
A: First open the product page to download the program. You can find the product page in the program via Help menu->Visit Product. After you download the new program. Just double click to install it. After the installation, use the User Name and Registration Code to register it again. So please make sure to preserve your purchase information(including Order ID and Registration Code) well once you get them.
- Q: How do I get rid of the black edges around my movie?
A: You can cut off the black edges around your movie video by the "Crop” feature of our program. Click the "Crop" icon and crop your movie video using the provided methods in the crop window.
- Q: How can I get the best MP4 quality?
A:Please select H.264 MP4 format from Format drop-down list. But please note that it will take you more time than to select other output formats. Additionally, it also makes difference when you raise video bitrates and audio bitrates.
- Q: I have purchased your program, it works well on my computer now, and I really enjoy it. So I wanted to install it on my another computer, is that OK? Or it just can install in one computer?
A: Don't worry about this problem. Our program can be installed on the three computers at most.
- Q: I can not see the complete software screen, the button of it can not show completely, so could you tell me what can I do?
A:First, please re-download the software from our official website: http://www.aiseesoft.com. Then there are some settings in the computer to set for better using the software. And what you need to do is the steps as follows:
First, click the right key of your mouse; choose the “Properties” column. Then, click the "preferences", on the "Font Size", choose "normal'. click"OK". Third step, click the "settings", you would see the "advance" column, and click it. On the "DPI Settings (D)", choose the "Normal Size", at last click the "OK".
- Q: I have purchase your program, but it only can convert file for 5 minutes. Could you tell me why?
A:To solve the problem, you need to register the trial version to full version, the steps are as follows:
1. Please install the trial version for the program to your computer.
2. You can register the program with the information as follows:
Your license name is: ******
Your license code is: **********
After you fill the information above in you click the "Register" button. Now your trial version becomes the full version.
- Q: How to trim the video?
A: You have to set the profile and destination of the converted file (which you want to trim) before you click the "Start” button. You can find the trimmed part according to your destination to play. I have to state that you can complete one clip each time. But you can go on trim the whole file to several ones according to the time.
You can trim one file into several clips as follows:
1. To click the add file button to input the file which you want to get into several clips.
2. To select the right profile and the destination.
3. To click the trim button to set the start and end time as well as click the OK separately of the start and end time then click the OK of the trim window.( you can get just one clip of the file each time).
4.To click the start button to begin convert finally.