How to transfer photos from iPhone 5/iPhone 4S to iPhone 5S?
With the new released iPhone 5s which has the latest version of ios7, if you still worry about how to transfer the iPhone4s photos to iPhone5s, Aiseesoft iPhone Transfer Platinum will help you conveniently transfer photo files between the two devices.
It's all about one thing – the best and easiest way to transfer, backup and share your photos & videos! What will you do if you want to download photos and videos from iPhone 5/iPhone 4S to iPhone 5S? Go and download Aiseesoft iPhonre 5S Transfer Platinum to help you. With this one-of-a-kind software, you can share your favorite photos with the iPhone5s user effortlessly. It is able to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to iPhone 5s without having to do a full iTunes sync.
Step 1: Download and install the program of Aiseesoft iPhone Transfer Platinum.
Step 2: Launch the iPhone Transfer Platinum
After launching the iPhone transfer platinum, you can connect iPhone 4s to your computer. And this application will detect the devices immediately.
Step 3: Choose the Photos and Transfer Them to PC
All iPhone files, like music, movies, pictures, books, TV shows, etc., and the source iPhone 4s will be listed on the left panel. Now you need to choose the "Photos" category to view all photos storing on your iPhone 4s. And this iPhone Transfer Platinum will show all photo files on the right panel for you to choose.
Please click the Export file(s) to pc and then start to transfer. Please new build a folder named photo.
Step 4: Transfer the Photos to the iPhone5s
Connect iPhone 5S to computer and click the "All Photos" button > Import file(s) and then add the photos in the photo folder on the desktop. The photos original in the iPhone4s will be transferred to iPhone5s.
You will find the transferred files in the "All Photos" icon
Ready to try or buy this iPhone Transfer Platinum
- How to Convert DVD to iPhone 5S?
- How to Convert Video to iPhone 5S?
- How to Convert Blu-ray to iPhone 5S?
- How to Transfer Music From iPhone 5/iPhone 4S to iPhone 5S?
- How to Transfer Photos From iPhone 5/iPhone 4S to iPhone 5S?
- iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C: Everything You Need to Know
- iPhone 5S: Equipped with 64-bit A7 Processor
- iOS 7's Counting Down, Any More Excuse to Jail Break?
- Rumors: iPhone 5C’s Instruction Found in Netherland with iOS 7
- The Evolution of iPhone
- iPhone 5S's Flex Cable Part Hints the Fingerprint Scanning Tech
- The User's Anticipation for the iPhone 5S: 4.7 Inch Display