How to convert video to PSP video formats?
This document will show you how to trim, crop, convert video to PSP video formats at length, you can refer to it step by step and take the conversion an easy trip.
It includes two parts:
The video formats Aiseesoft PSP Movie Converter support are as follows:
AVI, XviD, WMV (Window Media Video), MPEG, MPG, MP4, FLV (YouTube video), 3GP, 3GPP (cell phone video), Mod, Tod, RM, RMVB (Real Player video), M4V, ASF
The audio formats supported by Aiseesoft PSP Movie Converter are:
MP3, WMA, WAV, AC3, M4A, AAC
Part 1: How to convert video to PSP?
Step2: Install and run Aiseesoft PSP Movie Converter, click the "Add File" button to import your videos. If you experience any problems adding videos by directly clicking the "Add" button, you can click "File -> Add file" to add the video files you want to convert from your computer.
Step3. Then Click the "Profile" drop-down list to select the format you prefer for each added file. If you don't know what formats your device support, you can just select the format according to the device.
After you finish all the above steps, please click "Start" to begin the conversion.
Next Part: How to trim, crop, join video for PSP?
Ready to try or buy this PSP Movie Converter for Only $23.00
Related Guides of PSP Movie Converter
- How to trim, crop, join video for PSP?
- How to convert video to MP4 for PSP?
- How to put video on PSP?
- Downgrade PSP to version1.5 using PSP battery
- How to watch YouTube video on PSP directly with wifi internet?
- Where to download free games and video to PSP?
- How to rip protected DVD and convert limewire video to PSP?
- How to put photos on a PSP?
- Aiseesoft PSP Movie Converter for Windows Guide