How to Convert Real Audio to MP3?
Aiseesoft Real Audio to MP3 Converter is an easy audio format file converter that can help you to convert among all popular audio formats including Real Audio to MP3 or RA to MP3. This professional audio converter can also extract audio from video files and convert them to audio you need.
Without complex settings, this program has a very simple interface. Its editing usage is also very simple for everyone.
Convert Real Audio files to MP3:
Tool required: Real Audio to MP3 Converter
If you are Mac user, please visit Aiseesoft Audio Converter for Mac.
Step 1: Add File
Click the "Add File" button to import your Real Audio files, or click the "File" menu to open the drop-down menu, then select "Add File" to import files.
Step 2: Output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button and choose MP3 option.
It is optional to set your output MP3 parameters.
Step 3: Set output folder
Click "Browse" button to choose output folder for saving your converted MP3 files.
Step 4: Convert Real Audio to MP3
Click "Start" button to finish your conversion in few seconds.
Tips: Trim audio clip or join files
Just click "Trim" button to open the trim window. Merge selected audio files into a whole one by checking Merge into one file for successive listening.
Ready to try or buy this Audio Converter for Only $21.00
Related Guides of Audio Converter
- How to convert AAC to MP3?
- How to convert WMA to MP3?
- Aiseesoft Audio Converter for Windows Guide
- How to convert MOV to MP3?
- How to convert WAV to MP3, AAC to MP3, WMA to MP3, etc.?
- How to convert audio files?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to convert MP4 to MP3?
- How to convert audio files like WAV, WMA, M4A to MP3 format?
- How to convert ASF to MP3?