How to Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac?
Follow the instructions below to learn step by step how to convert MP4 to AVI on Mac.
2. Click "Add File" button to import MP4 files.
3. Set output formats for the selected files.
Note: You can set output parameters for output video and audio in Settings window.
4. Click "Browse" button to select a path where you want to place your converted AVI files.
5. Click "Start" to start to convert MP4 to AVI.
6. After the conversion is done, you can click Open button to find your output folder.
Some tips for using this MP4 to AVI Converter for Mac OS:
Trim: Trim your video files to select and convert your favorite video clips.
Crop: Crop your video play region to get rid of the black edges or expand video play region to suit your player.
Effect: Adjust your video effects by setting video contrast, brightness and saturation.
After finishing converting MP4 to AVI, now you can enjoy your AVI files on your portable players.
Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac is definitely a powerful video conversion tool which can also convert between other video formats like WMV, ASF, MKV, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF etc. More information at: Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac