Let's forthright go to the topic.
Here we will show you how to transfer music from computer to iPad with a wonderful music transfer - FoneTrans, which is powerful to transfer music between computer and iPad. After trying and researching many times with iTunes, you must have been tired with the tedious and inconvenient software. With FoneTrans, you can get one-stop service, including syncing music from computer 10/8/7 to iPad and moving music from iPad to windows computer. This software saves you much time and energy to transfer your music between iPad and windows computer. In addition, after the recent update of this software, it can totally support transferring music to any iPad products, even iPad Pro.
In this article, we will mainly introduce how to use this FoneTrans to put music on iPad from your Windows 10/8/7. Please follow the instruction below step by step.
1. Free download, install and run FoneTrans on your computer.
2. Connect your iPad to the Windows computer via a USB cable.
3. Wait for seconds. The iPad will be recognized and loaded to the program.
4. Click Media. All the multimedia files are classified into different categories. If you just want to view the music files, click Music.
5. Click Add. Choose music files on your computer and load them to the program.
6. If the music format is supported by your iPad, these files will be imported to your iPad directly. If one or more files are not compatible, you can convert them to supported formats in the pop-up window. After the conversion finishes, they will be copied to your iPad.
Now you can enjoy these music files on your iPad.
Aiseesoft FoneTrans is professional iOS music transfer which allows you to transfer music files from computer to iPad with a fast speed. In addition, there are many functions of this software, such as transfering files between iPhone, iPad, iPod and computer, transfer files between iOS devices, back up iPhone contacts and messages.