Quick Guide of Converting FLV to iPod in 2 Ways
There are FLV files in storage, and now you want to make them play on your favorite player iPod. What can you do?
Well, an easy way is to use the video converter to change FLV to iPod MP4, MOV and M4V.
This guide collects two methods of converting FLV to iPod on computer and online.
Part 1. How to convert FLV to iPod on computer safely
Aiseesoft FLV to iPod Converter can be regarded as FLV to iPod converter to convert FLV to iPod quickly.
FLV to iPod Converter For Mac
- Download and convert video to MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, MP3, FLAC, and other video/audio formats.
- Support 1080p HD/4K UHD video downloads and conversion.
- Powerful editing features. Rotate/clip/merge/crop video, adjust output video effects, and add personal image or text watermark.
- Enhance video quality and add more video/audio effects, including 3D.
- Add new subtitle/audio track and remove original audio track.
- Support adding images, watermark and text to video clips and changing color, font and size of the text.
Follow the 1-2-3-4 steps, you will find the conversion from FLV to iPod is so easy and fast.
1Install FLV to iPod Converter
Download, install and run this FLV to iPod converting software on your computer.
Load FLV video to the file list and choose output format iPod supports then set destination folder where you want to put exporting file.
2Select output format and choose destination
Select the iPod compatible video format, like MP4, MP3, as the output format from "Profile".
The software allows setting different output video/audio parameters according to different files.
Take "Trim" for example, just enter the start time in the "Start Time" box and click "OK", then enter the end time in the "End Time" box and click "OK".
4Begin to convert FLV to iPod
Finally, begin your conversion of FLV to iPod.
After you convert FLV to iPod compatible video, you can put video on iPod for portable watching.
Part 2. How to convert FLV to iPod online
Surely, you can also try online converters to get the FLV to iPod conversion, when you do not want to download any program or add-on.
There are many online FLV converting utilities online from Google result, and here we only take one of FLV to iPod converters, Files-conversion, as the example to show you the detailed steps.
1Go to https://www.files-conversion.com/, and click "Select a File".
You can add more than one FLV file to this online site.
2Select the output as iPod supported formats from "Convert to MP4". Here you can select "MP4, MOV or MP3".
3Select quality and size
Here you are able to select the converting quality from "Low, Moderate, High or Very High".
For size, you can select same size or get a higher resolution up to 4K.
Then click "Convert" button to make the conversion.
After the conversion, you just need to click the link to download the converted video file to your computer.
When you follow this way to convert FLV to iPod, you should note the following tips:
1. The converting speed may be slow, because it depends on the Internet connection.
2. You may feel unsafe to use this online FLV to iPod converter, especially when your video file is private.
3. It only provides you the basic editing feature, and for further video editing functions, you need to turn to the first method for help.
This page is designed to show you how to convert FLV to iPod compatible video and audio formats.
You can convert the FLV file offline with the professional software. You can also change FLV to iPod file online with some limitations.
Get the better one, and start your FLV conversion right now.
What do you think of this post?
Rating: 4.8 / 5 (based on 140 ratings)