Just like people love editing and touching up their photos, more and more people begin to look for ways to edit videos, because they want to share their beautiful photos and funny videos with friends, family or colleagues. Especially when more and more people love shooting videos using their Android phone or iPhone with video camera, video editors for Smartphone become important for those people.
Are you looking for best video editor for Android?
Actually, when you Google "Android video editor" or directly search for video editing app in Google Play, you can find lots of results. While with so many options, you may don't know which one you should pick. Here we will recommend you the 10 best Android video editors, helping you edit videos and get better video quality.
Compared with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, VivaVideo is a very popular Android video editor among people who don't pursue professional editing functions and want to edit videos on Android. With VivaVideo, you have the chance to:
1. Clip, edit, add text/sticker/music/special effects to videos
2. Make video a filter/transition
3. Dub for videos
4. Share your edited videos on popular websites
So maybe VivaVideo is the best Android video editor for you to personalize your videos at free price and easy operation. What's more, it allows you to shoot videos with filter and make-up effects.
Now, VivaVideo is a free video editing app which is compatible with Google Android, App Store iOS, and website browser.
Speaking of Android video editor, you may also think of AndroVid Pro, the easy and professional video editing app for Android. Because AndroVid Pro has powerful functions, such as:
1. Cut or join video
2. Make slideshow from images
3. Add music/text/frames/effects to video
4. Convert video to MP3/MP4/3GP and more formats
5. Share videos on YouTube and FaceBook, etc.
This video editor for Android is comparable to video editors for computer. Also, the free version – AndroVid, almost has all functions of AndroVid Pro but the length of clips.
In a word, AndroVid Pro Video Editor is one comprehensive, powerful video editing software that runs on Android. For more information about this editor and downloading AndroVid Pro APK, you can go to AndroVid Pro page on Google Play.
As its name says, KineMaster wants to you know that it is a professional video editing app for Android. With it, you have the chance to do careful video editing on your Android phone. Let's see the function of KineMater:
1. You can trim videos precisely at frame-by-frame granularity and clip audio with sub-frame accuracy
2. Support instant preview anytime
3. Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips and layer position can be controlled accurately
4. Support controlling speed of video. From 0.25x up to 1.5x is available
5. Adjust volume envelope from moment to moment for best audio effect
6. Full green screen are supported by chroma key compositing
Magisto supports online video editing conveniently, and the most popular with Magisto is that this Android video editing software can help you edit video automatically. With the features below, you can get a better video:
1. Automatically apply video stabilization, facial recognition, video filters, video effects, and smooth transitions to turn your photos and videos into beautiful memories as long as you choose the suitable editor style
2. Add music from your device or from Magisto's library to make a music video
3. As a personal video maker available 24/7 to transform your photos and videos into a music video masterpiece
Of course, there are more functions with Business version, such as unlimited HD movies, longer videos, more licensed music, unique styles and more. Except for using Magisto on the Internet, you can also download it from Google Play and App store.
If you want to make sure the output videos after editing are perfect and no wrong place, you should try VideoShow. VideoShow will ask you everything before you edit videos and provide the live preview for telling you the output videos effects. Its advantages and features are:
1. An appealing interface for you
2. Allow you to zoom in and out the part of videos for focusing on
3. Support adding your own voice, sound effects, emoji, themes, subtitles, music, filters and more to videos (filters are special)
4. Video trimming, compressing, and converting to MP3
5. Video sharing on YouTube, Twitter, Google+ and more
6. The price is free
VideoShow is one free Android video editing app for attractive interface and strict operation.
If you want to edit videos at any device at any time, WeVideo is the best choice. Due to the cloud-base function, WeVideo lets you save your undone videos to hard drive through cloud storage. It is very convenient. Also, there are some other features provided for you:
1. Simple interface for you to operate easily
2. Use your imagination to control everything in your videos: scene transitions, motion effects, green screen, and more
3. Share videos on social websites and download them for use anywhere
4. Capture photos and video clips and turn them into videos with WeVideo
5. Enough cloud storage for you to upload and save your unfinished videos
WeVideo has many versions, like personal, business, education, higher education, media, iOS, Android and nonprofits. Ok, you can choose one of them according to your need.
Viddy, as a video sharing app, has the simple function to edit videos on Android. That means you can clip your video into one 15-second video segment, and then add effects/music to it. After that, upload edited video to Viddy for sharing directly and share it on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social websites.
Viddy is one video editor running on Android, iOS and also desktop web browers. And for Android users, you can learn more about Viddy and download it on its Softonic page.
No Crop Video Editor is a video editing app focusing on editing videos for Instagram. So if you are an Instagram fan, you can use this video editor to upload your videos to Instagram. Many functions for better Instagram effects are provided for you:
1. To fit Instagram video length limit, this video editor supports speed up video playback
2. Instagram blur border for video
3. Add music to videos
4. Save videos square to fit Imstagram
5. Share your videos to Instagram, Facebook and more
You must learn more about NoCrop Video Editor Instagram after the introduction. And if you want to know more, just go to the Google Play page.
The part of this video editor for Android attracts me is its interface – black and no more other things around the screen. After you see most apps that are over intricate, maybe this editor is your favorite. Check the functions below:
1. As a video trimmer to clip videos with the sharp trimming tool
2. Frame grabbing and Transcoding are supported too
3. Add music soundtrack to videos
4. Many languages are supported
VidTrim has Pro version, so you do more operation with this Android video editor. If you want to know more details, go to Google Play for VidTrim.
Sometimes, editing videos on Android phone may be difficult. Although video editing apps for Android make you edit videos on your Android very conveniently, there are still some limitations due to the insufficient RAM, for example, many features and functions cannot be used on Android phones. So you can try Video Converter Ultimate, one desktop video editing software for Android, to edit your videos. There are a lot of functions you can choose:
Video Converter Ultimate is not a regular Android video editor, but it can help you handily edit video, adjust video quality to get a better output quality. After editing, you can directly transfer the edited videos to your Android devices.
We talked about 10 best Android video editor apps in this post. Hope you can find your preferred one and easily edit your videos after reading this post. If you have any better recommendation, you can leave us a message.