Are you curious about how to transfer files from Android to iPhone? Do you have idea any up to now?
iOS users are excited to hear that. The new feature in iOS attracts more and more Apple users, still including those users who are using Andoird phone. According to a survey showing that there will be an increasing number of swithcers from Android to iPhone. So the problem is coming, when getting a new iPhone, how to deal with the data on old Android? Of course, migrate data from Android to iOS? How to make it? We will discuss in the following description.
Yes. Apple has changed its strategy of iOS to make it more open. According to the announcement of Apple official website in iOS 9 updates, Apple adds a new app to allow moving Android files to iOS devices. Android users who want to transfer files from android to iOS only need to download the "Move to iOS" app with a wireless environment. It assures to transfer you contacts, messages, camera photos, videos, calendars wallpaper and more. It also can rebuild your app library for downloading free and paid apps separately.
Well, what are the light spots of this "Move to iOS" app?
1. You only need to download this app on your Android device.
2. It allows you to transfer every files.
3. It becomes more convenient for both Android and iPhone users.
However, there are some shortcomings of this app which you need to pay attention to:
1. The files migration needs wireless internet. But how to use this app without wireless? Is your wireless secure?
2. Transfer files with wireless will be very slow, do you have enough patience?
3. The new App will appear in 9/10/11/12. What if you do not want to upgrade iOS?
Open your iTunes on your computer, control "shift" on the keyboard and "upgrade" on the iTunes at the same time, and the rest upgrading part can be finished automatically. Choose the prepared iOS 9/10/11/12 firmware, making sure that it is an .ipsw file.
We can get that "Move to iOS" app is not stable and mature enough to copy files from Android to iOS. In addition, this app has its limitation, that is, it supports transfer files from Android to 9/10/11/12, only. Not to other iOS operating system, not iOS to Android.
If you have the requirement of Android to iOS files migration but don't want to try the Move to iOS App, we recommend an alternative program – iOS to Android Transfer. With this software, you will be able to:
1. Transfer files from Android to iOS on your computer, no internet access required.
2. No net speed limitation, so the transfer is fast and stable.
3. Support iOS 6.0 and higher versions, including iOS 9/10/11/12.
4. Copy all contacts, photos, media files from Android to iPhone in just 1 click.
5. Transfer files from Android to iOS, from Android to Android, from iOS to Android and from iOS to iOS.
6. Transfer data including Contacts, Photos and Media files (audio and video).
7. Support Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, HTC, ZTE, iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5, etc.
What you need: USB cable and download of this software
Three steps of making Android to iOS migration
Step 1 Plug your Android and iPhone to PC, and set the target and source device correctly.
Step 2 Select file type (Contacts, Photos or Media) that you want to transfer.
Step 3 Click "Start to copy" to transfer data from Android to iOS device.
This app does not let you transfer files from Android to iOS, but also does works well to transfer data from iOS to Android (like get contacts from Blackberry to iPhone), move from Android to Android and copy from iPhone to iPhone.
After comparison of the two ways for transferring from Android file to iOS, which one will you choose?