A: There are quite a few factors influencing the duration of conversion:
1. The length and size of the original file
2. Settings for output files
3. Computer configuration
B: Here we can provide you some tips that may speed up conversion:
1. Hide the preview when converting.
2. Do not make other operations on the computer when converting.
3. Make the output file on local hard disk, set the output directory on your computer will save you some time.
4. The higher parameter of resolution, frame rate the source video has, the longer it takes to convert it.
5. Conversion speed has relationship with the profile settings. Convert DVD/video to HD video or general video will cost different time and get different sizes. If you want to speed up the conversion, you can choose or customize the Minimum parameters of Resolution and Video Bitrate, but the quality of your video may be affected.